Hi every one. Hope your all better than me right now. I have a little question about the bodily symptoms of anxiety, for the last 8 months or so it's been a case of I haven't had a normal day ever in the last 8 months. it started with lightheadedness, like going down in a lift and unsteadiness while walking, it would go on all day and it lasted about three months. then reflux would play up feeling like I was having a heart attack with Central chest discomfort for hours on end. I went to a and e they said acid reflux sent me home with ppis, now when I got home the lightheadedness was back, first it came in waves then it would come on all the time. I was so scared also along side these I get a feeling like I'm breathless for a few seconds, like I didn't get enough air on my last breath, it's random as we'll sometimes it comes when sitting, sometimes it comes when walking up stairs. I'm so scared I have heart failure, when I put my symptoms in that's what comes up every time. another symptom that has come up in the last month or so is that my body now sweats a lot quicker in response to exertion. it only takes a little walk or a meal being eaten to make me hot and sweaty, also my ectopic heart beats have been very violent in the past month, fluttering all day every day with very little let up all this combined is making me think my heart is giving out on me, these symptoms have been all day every day I've not felt normall in a very long time, yet my anxiety does not feel to me like it's at a high right now. I've not had many full blown attacks, it's just all physical. the doc says anxiety but I don't think it is. I've had heart monitor on for three days, with multi focal ectopics and sinus tach showing. doc was not concerned, I'm not sure what to do now, I'm afrade to take my peroxitine because Of my heart flutters, they seem to get worse when starting on ssris. I just don't know what I'm to do anymore. any thoughts or anyone who has felt like me please post I would love a chat with someone who can relate to my symptoms, thank u all for reading this