Thread: Arms feel weird and heavy

Arms feel weird and heavy

Hi

Just wondered if anyone else has these weird feelings in their arms. Mine feel really heavy and like they're not connected to me sometimes. It mostly feels worse if I raise my arm to touch my face - that's when I notice it more. It's hard to describe it - just weird is the best I can do. Thing is I'm getting worried that it's something sinister (as you do) and I keep testing myself to see if I can touch things without my hands wandering or shaking.

I don't think I'll ever be without this damned anxiety. I always seem as though I have to worry about something to do with my health - I hate it.

Hi there.

Try these previous posts...

heavy arms/legs

heavy shaky arms and hands
    Heavy Arms
    Everything aches - what can I do

Nicola

People will forget what you said
    People will forget what you did
    But people will never forget how you made them feel

Happens to me alot..exact same feeling.. anxiety.thats all .. just anxiety...tell yourself its just a feeling it will go away and think about something else and it usually does.. I know exactly what you mean.. look under symptoms where the person ask what kind of symptoms do you have and you will see where i listed it or just check my recent post where I posted ..Its pretty normal although I have only seen a few people talk about it.. I have it every once in awhile ..its anxiety for sure.. don't worry.

Re: Arms feel weird and heavy

Quote Originally Posted by scatty_cat View Post
    Hi

Just wondered if anyone else has these weird feelings in their arms. Mine feel really heavy and like they're not connected to me sometimes. It mostly feels worse if I raise my arm to touch my face - that's when I notice it more. It's hard to describe it - just weird is the best I can do. Thing is I'm getting worried that it's something sinister (as you do) and I keep testing myself to see if I can touch things without my hands wandering or shaking.

I don't think I'll ever be without this damned anxiety. I always seem as though I have to worry about something to do with my health - I hate it.
    You must have the exact same thing as me, i think my body thinks up new symptoms for me once a week, once i have stopped worrying about one thing then i wind up with more symptoms to worry about - surely there is a condition for this - i hate it
    i have the heavy arm feeling at the moment and its scary and horrible

Thread Information