Page 22 of 63 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done today to make you feel proud??

Re: What have you done today to make you feel proud??

Quote Originally Posted by Davit View Post
    My posts are never about what I believe. They are about what I know and I can back it all up. I don't believe you don't like how I put that information across. I think you don't like the information. So use your connections and have my threads deleted, I saved them off site. You said you wanted that, so do it. Dr feel good has already moved to pm and will now open an office in EMail. I can't go far, I promised people I'd be here for them.
    I'm going to make this I'm proud to defend Davit today. I searched for and found the original post that seemed to trigger this feud off. Davit posts information he can back with scientific research, none of what he posts is his opinion, and therefore he can't be accused of trying to make himself out to be a guru. A post he made in reference to a spam post was interpreted as hostile and irreverent by a second member on the same post and page. Again, what Davit is trying to get through to us/you/whomever in his posts is that he only posts provable science based information, not his own personal opinions.

I have stood up for myself on here and will continue to do so despite my various anxiety and health issues.

---------- Post added at 12:10 ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBDavies View Post
    I'm going to make this I'm proud to defend Davit today. I searched for and found the original post that seemed to trigger this feud off. Davit posts information he can back with scientific research, none of what he posts is his opinion, and therefore he can't be accused of trying to make himself out to be a guru. A post he made in reference to a spam post was interpreted as hostile and irreverent by a second member on the same post and page. Again, what Davit is trying to get through to us/you/whomever in his posts is that he only posts provable science based information, not his own personal opinions.

Good for you but can you both leave me out of it as I have said for the umteenth time that I have never questioned the info Davit has provided just the way he continually talks down to me and infers that what I post may not be true or he comes out with some sarcastic remark just to wind me up, but it has no effect. As long as he keeps doing it I will respond unless he becomes the major shareholder in NMP

Tony did not mention you ricardo, so i don't know what you mean by leave you out of it. This is very silly

Can ALL threads with ANY comments relating to this be closed for good? Maybe that is the only solution now or alternatively everyone leaving which is of no help to anyone.

Ricardo, can you please keep in mind that Tony only joined 2/7 so there is no connection between him and Davit. I would also suggest you read his thread to understand about him as a member.

Thats not me making an issue out of anything, but I feel you might have missed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam123 View Post
    Tony did not mention you ricardo, so i don't know what you mean by leave you out of it. This is very silly

Can ALL threads with ANY comments relating to this be closed for good? Maybe that is the only solution now or alternatively everyone leaving which is of no help to anyone.
    Sam
    In the quote used by Tony it was absolutely clear that Davit was refering to me and as you have been following all our conversations you will have noticed that.

Terry, yes you are right, my apologies it should really have been aimed at Davit solely.

Ricardo,

Thank you.

I posted to a Dear old friend of mine yesterday to catch up and let him know I care about him and how he is doing. I plan on following up with him again.
    Last edited by newme; 04-07-15 at 16:40. Reason: spelling plus I added to my post

Silence. But I did read this.

Absolutely nothing. But that's ok as I'm only human and can't be positive every day. Tomorrow I'm going to make my late father proud of me.

Swallowed Humble Pie

Page 22 of 63 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread Information