Hi all,

For the last few weeks or so I've had sporadic pain in one breast. Kinda like a stabby pain and sometimes a dull ache. Like many others here, you can guess what my fear is... starts with C just in case you hadn't already guessed!

I had a massive panic attack about it and the ambulance were called. I then went to the medical centre and a doc did an examination on my breasts. She couldn't feel a lump or see anything that would make her worry. But, then she said I should get a scan anyway.

Now I'm doing the whole "well if she thinks I'm ok why is she saying I should get a scan?" She said it could be a cyst or something that she couldn't feel. What if it's a lump that she couldn't feel in physical examination? Freaking out!

Now I think my armpit and around my back is sore, but I can't tell what's an actual physical pain anymore or what I am making up in my head. I twisted my neck in shower yesterday so now that pain is adding to it and argh, mind explosion!

I have to wait until the 13th for a scan and everyday I convince myself that this is the end. I'm not dealing with it at all.

Any support would be much appreciated.