Thread: Six months mark, ish!

Thumbs up Six months mark, ish!

So.... around about 6 months into Citalopram...
    tried taking my mind off it a bit in recent weeks and suddenly i am aware that i am getting better... i don;t quite know when it happened, or specifically how, but i am...

i started September last year on 20mg, moved to 30mg a few weeks in and have stayed at that ever since

i still get side effects, i am aware of them but i know they're just side effects and to be honest i try and push them to the back of my thoughts... most people in my life are aware i am on these tablets and what the side effects are so they work with me when i am suffering a bit... i started taking tablets in the mornigns but suffered severley with drowsiness, confusion in the daytimes so i changed back to night time, about 8/9pm ish, and after 2 weeks doing that again, i'm fine again!

My libido has never gone at all, and that includes everything from general interest, right upto the big "O" and beyond

if i forget a tablet, or my packet runs short, i doooooo get a bit of a panic and i do feel a bit dependant on them... not sure about this feeling to be honest, has anyone else felt like this... or anything similiar??

i have curved alcohol intake pretty much completely, i have tried on a couple of occasions to have a drink but its not worth the after feeling to me

so success can and does happen... keep strong through them rough days, they pass... and the good days come, and whats better is they come more often as well and before you know it, you'll wake up and realise you're back

I have found this forum really helpful... talk people, communication is key i believe, whether its friends, family, work colleagues, professionals or people on here... TALK!!!
    Last edited by Icequeen; 05-02-14 at 09:57.

Thread Information