I woke a little early today not feeling well.For the last few days I have had a nervousness for some reason..My son is coming here for Thanksgiving and I don't know if Im anxious about this or not.We jumped up and went into town to do some banking buisness.and then some other errands.I started having breathing problems like i just couldn't breath enough..We finished our buisness and on the way home I still felt the same way.When we got home I got out of the car and felt very weak.I came in and laid down on the couch and just felt really weak and things didn't look normal.I felt as though I was sinking into the couch.My pulse was a little elevated but not too much.As I sat there It took awhile but started feeling a little better and checked my pulse fairly often.It didn't take to long for it to go to a perfect 72 but as I sat there looking around the lighting looked funny..its already dark here and well Its kind of funny looking in our house to start with..Anyway it took me awhile but I checked my vision by following my finger .It was ok. also when I got up I walked heel to toe for about ten feet.I still feel a little whoosey and kind of nauseated and feel a little weak..I also can feel a vein behind my ear at night pulsating it makes my head go up and down.When I was laying on the couch I put my head against it and it kind of hurt my head inside..Am I just anxious about my son coming or did I have some kind of stroke? Still don't feel that good but pulse seems to be normal.Can you have a stroke or mini stroke and feel that way?