Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Testicular Worry

Testicular Worry

Hi guys,
    I am a healthy 12 year old. I am having some difficulties with my right testicle.
    So one night, I wore some short underwear for me, and it squeezed my testicles. The next day, my testicles hurt so I changed to a big underwear. But I had pain for about 3 days. It stopped hurting when I'm not touching it, but it still hurt.
    I have knocked my right testicle quite a few times, and when I touch the side, it hurts, and the side is all bumpy.
    Plus, my scrotum is a little red(I don't know if it was always like this, but I think I had it since I was diagnosed with epididymitis), and I'm really worried because when I touch my right testicle, there is still pain and it's not going away.
    PLEASE HELP~SOS!

Re: Testicular Worry

Are you really 12 can I ask?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

SarahH is offline Most Naughty-ish Member Ever

If you are 12 yrs I think you should speak to an adult, who can take you to see a Dr.

Definately see a doctor. It needs a physical examination if you have twisted them and they hurt for days. It could just be a sprain but it could also require some medical assistance e.g. anti inflammatory meds.

At 12 see your parents about this, its nothing to be embarrassed about really.

Oh and it hurts on the vein attatched, too, it hurts over the whole testicle.

---------- Post added at 14:49 ---------- Previous post was at 14:31 ----------

Guys, could this be varicocele? Because my whole testicle hurts, and on the side there are a lot of bumps that I can feel(with pain, of course).
    I've seen that varicocele feels like "a bag of worms", and my testicle side feels all bumpy, and it hurts.
    And what treatment does varicocele require?
    PLEASE HELP I AM TERRIFIED OF THIS!

---------- Post added at 18:31 ---------- Previous post was at 14:49 ----------

Guys, I think it could also be testicular torsion, because every part of the testicle hurts even with the slightest touch, and it hurts a lot.
    PLEASE HELP!

SarahH is offline Most Naughty-ish Member Ever

Please speak to your parents!

Speak to your parents, or if you can't for whatever reason speak to your doctor. But anything out of sorts in that region has an amplified effect which feels like hell. I twisted one once playing sport, I don't know what was worse the abject agony or the poor doctor in A&E bent down between my legs pulling it back into place!

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity1990 View Post
    Speak to your parents, or if you can't for whatever reason speak to your doctor. But anything out of sorts in that region has an amplified effect which feels like hell. I twisted one once playing sport, I don't know what was worse the abject agony or the poor doctor in A&E bent down between my legs pulling it back into place!
    Hey, I just spoke to my parents and they took me to a doctor at night. Turns out my epididymis was twisted and came just in time! He said if I hadn't come, I would've woken up screaming at night and my testicle would have died. PHEW! He kept pulling the testicle back and forth, and later he finally untwisted my testicle (WITHOUT SURGERY)!
    I have the best luck in the world. Thank you, God!

This is great news, lucky you went when you did!
    Do you know if it was twisted with the other testicle? or by itself

No, my left testicle was just fine(I've never had ANY problems with it), just that the right testicle twisted itself. Oh, and because of the twisting, it also caused an inflammation. But I'm taking medicine.

---------- Post added at 23:43 ---------- Previous post was at 23:42 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Are you really 12 can I ask?
    Yes, I am really 12, but no worries, my problems have been solved now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information