Hi this is my first post but i've been reading on this site daily for the past 3 weeks.. I'm a 25 year old male always been healthy and in good shape, i've always stressed about anything and everything since as long as i could remember.[Sigh...] If it wasnt one thing it was another.

About 2 months ago i was at work and out of the blue got a bad dizzy spell nothing like i have ever had before. (dizzy as in; off balance, very light headed, and i could not focus very well) I tried to fight it off but it wouldnt go away. I made it through the work day and went home, i thought i was coming down with something. I had a good nights rest and felt pretty good in the morning.. I went to work and was feeling fine and again out of the blue the dizzy spell came back and again i tried to fight it off but stressing about it made it worse and it felt like i was going to fall over, i left work and went straight to the hospital and after an EKG and some other little tests i was told it was an inner ear infection. I was so releaved it wasnt something wrong with my heart... I went back to work the next day and i was dizzy most of the day but i kept telling myself it was an inner ear infection.. A few days went by and it faded away. 1 month went by and i felt great and then again out of the blue at work it came back in full force worse then the month before i again went into a panic. Why was this back again i told myself? I made it through the day and the next day went back to the hospital.[Sigh...] After a CT scan and blood work i was told i was fine... 3 weeks have now gone by and i'm at the point where i dont know what to do.. I'm light headed/off balance 24/7 and moving my head left to right is so scary i need to hold on to something to do this. This is there from when i wake up and until i go to bed.. This is the worst thing i've ever had to deal with thus far in my life.. Everyone around me things i'm losin my mind.. My mother says she gets dizzy too and she says its stress but i've been stressed my whole life and this has never happened.. I keep telling myself that it went away 2 months ago and that it will go away again.. But its not.. 24/7 I have this with me.. :(

I've tried to control my breathing and stretch my neck and drink lots of fluids like i've read on here but i cant get this out of my head and i'm starting to forget what it feels like to be normal..

Sorry again for the long post but how can this be stress?? even when i relax all weekend and do nothing its there.. help anyone??[Sigh...]