Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feel like killing myself

Feel like killing myself

Don't know what to do things r getting bad again with hubby he is bullying me I wanna leave him but where do I go. He has told me he will take my daughter off me as I am a bad mum with my depression anxiety and Emetophobia. Don't don't wanna be here any more

Re: Feel like killing myself

ah, spuder, that is just the depression talking. you need to call someone to come help you. we, here on this forum, can't give you the kind of help you need right now, so, please call someone, okay? ((hugs))

Someone can't just take your child from you. Regardless of your depression and anxiety. Like deepthinker said, you need to reach out to someone. Your daughter needs you. Xo

Quote Originally Posted by spuder View Post
    Don't know what to do things r getting bad again with hubby he is bullying me I wanna leave him but where do I go. He has told me he will take my daughter off me as I am a bad mum with my depression anxiety and Emetophobia. Don't don't wanna be here any more
    Well you not being here is one sure way your husband will get your daughter ,you dont have to put up with bullying ,and how sad he is using your illness against you ,have you no family or friends who could help ,dont give up love fight for you and your daughter xx

You need to speak to your Dr asap! I am in the middle of a postnatal breakdown and was so scared id lose my children since my breakdown but my mental health team assured me that would NEVER happen. Your husband is just using your paranoia/fear against you! I promise you you will get help and get better!
    I wanted to die 3weeks ago! Now I still have my thoughts and they scare me but my fight is showing more and yours will too xx

Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

I will live again.

Good advice from another thread.......

I'm so sorry that you're so unwell right now.

The most important thing for you to do right now, is to get yourself some help, so that you are kept safe during your crises.

You can, at any time, day or night, go to your nearest A&E department, tell them how you feel, and they will be able to get you assessed by somebody from your local psychiatric team.

Most areas also have a mental health team called "The Crises Team" they can be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and you will find their number under your local mental health services.

You can also ring the national 111 number as they too will be able to put you in touch with the right people.

You local Samaritans are also there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and they will listen to you for as long as you require.

Lastly please realise that depression is an illness, you are unwell and in need of medical help, this crises will pass, it always does.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

So many of us here know how you feel.

Your husband doesn't sound like he's supporting you - he's making you feel worse. Do you think that he could get some help to learn how to support you better? Would you like him to try to support you better? Your partner should be someone who you can turn to for support in your darkest hour. If he is making your darkest hour darker, he might...

...not know how much pain he is causing you
    ...not understand how he could support you to help you get better
    ...be willingly trying to make you worse, in which case, he is a horrible person and you need to get support from someone else to leave him!

If he is generally a good person, it is possible that he could learn how deeply hurtful he is being, and learn instead to be supportive to you.

Thanks all for your support I've read all your comments I feel a little better today but still feel useless and hopeless my husband has never supported me from the day I started with depression all he says is snap out of it. We even were going to get divorced down to the fact he couldn't stand my depression. I wish I could get him to support me and sort his anger out he yells at me all the time but never has hit me. Who could u ask to get him to anger management.

Please see you GP as soon as you can. See if you could go together. Explain what's going on. Everything is confidential spuder. I really feel for you. I am glad you a feeling a little better today.xx

Pleas feel free to pm me spuder as I said above I am going through it myself atm and I have to ears you can use anytime xx

Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

I will live again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information