Thread: CFS Worry / Please take time to read

CFS Worry / Please take time to read

Hi

Firstly thank you to everyone who responded to my tiredness / dizziness post a few weeks ago.

Sincfe then i have been to the doctors a few more times and have been told its stress and exhustion thats causing my symptoms. Despite this im sure that ive go0t all the symptoms of CFD so ill tell you my story:

I first started to feel v.tired and lightheaded on around the 9th Novemnber. The tiredness has got so extreme for the last few weeks that i am having serious trouble at uni and the lightheadidnes / dizziness is also unbelievable. About a week and a half ago my parents came to uni to see me and managed to convince me that all of this has been caused by stress which is also what my doctor thinks. After my parents visited i actually felt much better for a week and managed to do my coursework. I knew i was comiong home for the xmas break on friday and on firday morning started to feel the symptoms coming on again which annoyed me as i thought they were on the way out. I have since done the worst possible thing and checked the internet and have noticed that the symptoms for chronic fatigue disorder seem exactly the same as mine. Since friday i have been getting worse and worse and can hardly type this without going into daydream mode. While im sitting hewre i feel so bad like im going to faint (my head is so dizzy and light) Im so worried and so are my parents Ive gone through all emotions and am so worried i think about death as well as possibly having this. It shows no sign of getting better and seems to be getting worse. My symtoms are as follows:

Tiredness / fatigue (major) dizziness / lightheadiness (major) muscle ache, weakness in fingers / limbs, stomach emptiness, dry throat (occasionley) nausea, slight chest pain. As i say i know roughly the time it started and sleep doesnt seem to help at all.

I was also running with the dog today and afterwards the lightheadidness was extreme.

Has ne one had this before? Does any one have any suggestions?

Im 22 and have previously suffered from depression (2 yrs ago) and get anxious a lot. Ive also experienced being extremley hot and then extremley cold in the space of about 20 mins recently. Please help!

Many Thanks

Jarvif

Hi Jarvif

I can relate to most of your symptoms and I agree they are terrifying but they appear to be classic symptoms of anxiety and stress.

I have sent you a PM.

chillx

sorry to appear uninformed but what is CFD?

Vix

chronic fatigue disorder/syndrome

chillx

Hi Jarvif

I agree with Chillx. For you peace of mind get yourself checked out by your GP to rule out anything sinister.

I had alot of you symptoms at the start.

Look after yourself.

T

I have those symptoms too.

I'm going to the doctors soon so I really can't help much. Just to let you know you're not alone.

Plus, google = bad idea. I bet if we googled the symptoms of every disease ever we'd probably have at least one of all of them so try not to worry too much.

hi, my kids both have CFS, and you are right the symptoms are very similar. you have to have had the symptoms for at least 6 month before CFS can be diagnosed. i thing anxiety plays a major part in CFS in my kids.
    hope you soon start to feel better,tc xxxx

o.k guys thanks v.much i hope i get better soon. It tends to come and go with me not feeling to bad for a while and then v.dizzy again. I hope it goes soon!
    Thanks for replying

Jarv fi

Thread Information