Thread: WEIRD SYMPTOM-ANYONE HAD THIS?

WEIRD SYMPTOM-ANYONE HAD THIS?

This has caused me so much anxiety. I wondered if ANYONE has had anything similiar? I was at a drive-thru ordering food. While my neck was turned to the side (to the speaker, when ordering) I felt the pressure change in my head as if blood was maybe being restricted. My head felt like it was pulsing and my hearing was slightly diminished. When I turned my head back straight it went away. I didn't feel dizzy or faint or anything. I know I have a very tight neck but have gotten no answers from the doctors. I have a lot of unusual head "sensations" some when my neck isn't turned. Also, I have NO sinus or allergies. Anybody out there, sound familiar?

The way you changed your neck position restricted your air flow momentarily and it closed your tubes just for a moment..Its really nothing to be concerned about it happens to me almost everyday many times a day..Has nothing to do with arteries of vascular..Im not a doctor but I can assure you I have it many times a day.. If you are really concerned about it ask your doctor but its one of those weird sensations that happens..but really benign im pretty sure..

I kind of already asked you this under the "Neck Pain" topic so sorry to be repetitive. Have you ever moved your head into different positions and hear a pulsing sound in your ear? It's consistent with heart beat but sounds more like (this is hard to describe) open your mouth wide and pretend you are blowing out a candle without closing your mouth and without pursing your lips, do this in rhythm with pulse. Kind of a huh-huh sound. This is what I hear. Usually just last a few seconds, kind of fades out. If I have it strong it doesn't just sound like it's coming from my left ear but my whole head. I can often feel it. It's scary because I aorry about artery compression.

I kind of already asked you this under the "Neck Pain" topic so sorry to be repetitive. Have you ever moved your head into different positions and hear a pulsing sound in your ear? It's consistent with heart beat but sounds more like (this is hard to describe) open your mouth wide and pretend you are blowing out a candle without closing your mouth and without pursing your lips, do this in rhythm with pulse. Kind of a huh-huh sound. This is what I hear. Usually just last a few seconds, kind of fades out. If I have it strong it doesn't just sound like it's coming from my left ear but my whole head. I can often feel it. It's scary because I aorry about artery compression.

Yep, the final reason why the doc is referring me to neuro is because of this 'shut off' reason, but it makes me feel very lightheaded and as if im gonna pass out with it. Angie.x

It takes a minute to get anxiety, but a lifetime to get rid of it!!!

Thread Information