Right didnt no where to put this so feel free to move it.. doesnt seem to be a section for insomnia.. anyway.. last week i was sleeping great going to bed and waking up in the morning. fine.. then over the wknd i didnt sleep once due to panic/anxiety.. now when i sleep i live my dreams i have no control over the dream like random things will happen but after i remember everything... i dont no whats going on.. am i actually sleeping when im dreaming like that? and why do i wake up after each time? is this normal/has this happened to anyone else? i feel as ok as i could be i mean better than when i have no sleep at all! but i also wanted to no if this sleep was giving me the rest and repairing my body etc from the day before.. i seem to be having very restless sleep at the moment and im trying to get back into a pattern like before.. im a very different person when ive slept and when i havent.. i suffer from severe anxiety and PA's but when ive slept im great i go out with my GF and i feel amazing and when i havent everything gets to much!! id like to hear everyones views on this.. Dan