Thread: anxiety,breathing feels weird

anxiety,breathing feels weird

Well here it goes hi Imy name is Juan I'm 14 going to 8th grade anyways I am in shape I love sports have no asthma also no heart problems really healty docs said hardly sick also I'm going thru anxiety it sucks I feel so weird idk like my head feels cloudy also life feels weird. But all of a sudden I stared to worry about my breathing ): hopefully ill be fine it feels like I'm not getting air even tho I noe I am also Its just weird I get no atracks tho just feel so weird thanks if u read (:

Re: anxiety,breathing feels weird

Hiya Juan

Have you been stressed lately over anything >

I used to get that feeling of not being able to feel refreshed after taking a breathe.
    I was overtraining at the time so always thought it was exhaustion. But when i asked the doc he seem to think it was a symptom of acid and gave me milk of magnesia ?!
    So im not sure, but if youre stressed lately just take the time to eat and rest right and take your mind off whats bothering you.

If youre just worrying about your breathing it may mean youre self monitoring too much. People can do that over any body part/function. Just forget about breathing, its natural and automatic. If you catch yourself monitoring your breathing focus on something else instead and try your best to forget it.

Thread Information