Thread: back on trazodone

Post back on trazodone

my sister called up this morning to get doctor out the woman on desk said doctor was going to call my sister back she didnt so i got up out of bed thinking i had time for a bath guess what doctor came to door when was in bath only just got in so my sister opened door i put on a robe then came right down had no time to put nothing on underneath also when my sister called this morning woman said doctor came out 23rd may whitch i didnt know she did say she see me in 4 weeks but didnt say day that day i was out said they knocked on door curtains were closed and shouted through letter box they should have called me or sent a letter to tell me that they were coming then but anyway doctor what came out today was a diffrant doctor then the last time she said when she first came in smells of damp when she came in i couldnt smell anythink ive seen that doctor before ages ago didnt like her she had to be the call out i said i was scared about 2nd of july & i said was scared to take my new meds want to go back on to trazodone so she put me on 50mg my sister going to pick them up for me tomorrow then they up my dose again in a month or so i said i used to be on 100mg but she said they couldnt put me back on 100mg yet prob cos i havent took it since april so i have to start at that dose so least now i am back on that i am going to let them come on 2nd of july even tho scared my sister going to call up to confirm the appointment on friday just hope it be ok just a talk so all i need to worry about now is then when they come dreading it but needs to be done to try & get help just hope the people what are going to come from hospital are nice & not mean and horrible fingers crossed it goes well wish me luck all for july 2nd i felt more stressed out after doctor been stuttering loads anxiety on high felt more worse off trazodone least now i back on it so least i am back on meds again ones i am happy to take
    Last edited by gem7; 25-06-14 at 14:05.

Re: back on trazodone

That's great news gem. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Re: back on trazodone

thanks Oosh got a text off my sister she picked my tablets up for me going to take one later with a nice cup of tea

Thread Information