Thread: another day (bloody left side)

another day (bloody left side)

hey guys,

thank you so much for your kind words yesterday and for all those who rushed to msn me.

yet today i woke feeling the same as yesterday , only now its just really bad tension. for about half a sec after i opened my eyes i felt relaxed then when i moved it hit me, tension and that pain.

im just worried now that i am going to go through another day like yesterday..

everyone bar my sister is out, and though i should be thankful i now feel a little insecure at the fact of being on my own, as my sister spends most of her time upstairs and does not like to be bothered. its bloody silly.

im crying out for peace and quiet then when i get it i get nervous and scared. i cant win, and no matter what people say to me sometimes i find it hard to accept that this is all just anxiety. the strong the feelings the harder it becomes.

right now my neck feels like a rock and last night i felt this terrible crushing in my left ear as though someone was pressing a ton of metal against it.

and my tummy also is at me, its tension now to ( guess where, yup the left side) and that kebab i had at 1am m sure didn't help.

i started on vitamin B6 on Wednesday as i hear its good for your nervous system, is that true, also is there anything i can take to help reduce the tension or relieve the pain other than a benzo?

sorry guys i know you have better things to do other than nurse me, but you kind words do offer comfort, and you all our in my prayers.

thank you and God Bless.

Steve aka the wolf

Have you tried St. John's Wort? I've head that is good for anxiety related tension. There are some tablets called Amoryn (I think!!) and they contain 2 ingredients (1 is St. John's Wort) which are supposed to provide tension relief.

Les, x

Hi Stephen

I've PMd you

Sandie

Thread Information