Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cats and Dogs :D

Lexxie: you should go riding!!! Wrapping your arms around something that weighs 1100 lbs and could crush you flat but still manages to be completely unselfish about lending its strength for others to use is the greatest. And it helps that they have those cute little antennae ears that swivel.... If I could give up my boys for more than a day I'd Fed-Ex you one to try!

If nothing else...I will survive.

To: SSJHSMH-You are light and my heart and strength. I will protect you in this life or the next always.

Hi Mack

Wow! I'd love to get a horse through the post.....don't think it would fit through my letter box though!

Hope you're doing well

Take care

Lexxie

Lexxie,

I absolutely adore my lickle dog.I havent got children so hes definitely the next best thing.He cheers me up no end and on good days i love walking him and the best thing is that he loves me no matter what...

Take care,Candie xx

i got my fist cat when my anxiety began and it worked wonders NOW 3 cats and 2 dogs later they cause stress hehehehhee

Re: Cats and Dogs :D

my cat IS A INDOOR CAT SHE GOT OUT BYE MY OTHER CAT KNOCKING THE SCREEN OUT THE WINDOW she is a female and fix and she has vanished

No sign of her for a week and 3 days now i walk about 2miles on both sides of the road went too all the house around me look under every think i could think of gave all my info too every one i walk every morning eve and at nite then i call her name out the window at nite for hours i have her bed food water live traps dirty laundry like a shirt. what else can i do i miss my little girl so bad i cry all the time am all the time praying too the good lord too bring her home safre and sound. I LOVE HERSO MUCH I CAN'T JUST SIT AT HOME AND WAIT FOR HER TOO COME SO THATS WHY I GO OUT LOOKING FOR HER ALL THE TIME CALL HER NAME.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information