Thread: Extreme tiredness just wont go

Extreme tiredness just wont go

Hi

Ive posted recently on here before about an extreme tiredness and lightheaded experience ive been feeling recently. It had started to show signs of fading but just keeps coming back. Im constantly in daydream mode with the sort of headaches you get if you lay in bed all day. Im also feeling a lot like in going to faint the feelings just wont go. Ive had them for about a montyh and a half now and have all but accepted that ive got chronic fatigue syndrome. It so frustrating that it just wont go. The doctor thinks its been caused by the stress of my studies at uni and other people on here have told me that it is anxiety. This does make sense but surely anxiety cannot cause this much tiredness? I also keep getting jolts wen i try to relax. Im always in daydream mode. Im sorry if ive sed these things before i just honestly thought it was going.

Please help me if you can

Jarvis

hi,ive had that jolt for almost 9 years
    mostly when im trying to get to sleep(its the worst feeling in the world)
    you dont have chronic fatigue syndrome im pretty sure of that
    sounds like good old fashioned aniexty/stress etc
    im going through one of these super tired spells just now(comes and goes every few months)
    i to have the faint feeling and constant day dream mode(feels worse when im walking out and about)
    again it comes and goes and i think you just have to get used to it to be honest
    take care

hiya to you both
    i get the same thing and experienced it at its worst when I was at work (very stressful sales job) the only thing that would ease it was, drinking lots of water, going to the gym, trying to get more sleep by using herbal medicine, camomile tea. Going for a brisk walk, and trying to eat as healthly as poss (fruits, veg etc) all of this has helped but not completed taken it away

Hi to you both

Thanks for the replies, i havnt really got much better since i put that topic up but ive certanly learnt a lot. The problem doesnt seem to go away after ive been asleep and it frustrates me. Do you know what i mean when i say i seem to be in a constant daydream mode? ive been trying to ignore the symptoms in the hope that they go away.

Thanks for the help

Jarvis

Hi Jarvis
    I do know what you mean, when I was at work colleagues used to think I wasn't with it, or did not understand what I was doing or what they were saying, which made me even more frustrated. Now that I have left work, I still get it some days and I wonder why because I've been off work for a month now and thought I would be over 'it' but it's still with me. I can only guess that it is phsycological (cant spell!) and stress related and if you are already doing everything you can from a general health perspective, rest etc I wonder if some of the 'positive thinking' type self help books may help??. There was one really good book I read about a year ago (an American author, but I cant remember his name) based around 'retraining/reprogramming' your mind to think positively and of good things etc it covered everything from work, to health, to general well being in terms of what you should say to yourself. Such as when you wake up in the morning, if you immediately say to yourself, "I feel great today, whenever I wake up in the morning I always feel good, full of energy" Apparently if you say these things repeatly, you actually programme your brain which affects your body and its functions. I know it might sound a bid wierd and wacky, but I used to do it when I had to go on high level client visits where I would be nearly sick with nerves - I would tell myself I am a confident person, well spoken etc etc etc I'll try and found his is name if this sounds like something you might like to try?? What I also try and do to help myself is plan something that I really enjoy, the day I'm going to do it (cinema, etc) and really look forward to it, so it gives me that little more adrenaline and excitment which gives me more energy. Good luck with everything, if you want me to try and find out the name of the book, please let me know

Thread Information