Thread: And the beat goes on 1 yr to the day

And the beat goes on 1 yr to the day

hey guys, can anyone help me find the comfort i need

its been a yr to the day since this all started
    and im a bit down , as i was hoping that i wuod wake up today and it all would have just suddenly vanished.

the pains are all still there , ( all on my left side) the tension, around my neck, face, shoulder and breast area, sometimes like now its worse than others, feel like my bones are going to break

also tonight i started to shake internally and got a dry mouth and burning feeling, like heart burn in my chest

as we speak, my upper inner left arm hurts and the pain is going up into my face,

im not getting a fast heart rate or fast breathing, just all these other things.

tired talking to my mum and sis today and all i got was try not to think about it.

rang the er and they told me that i needed to see my Gp , alli wanted to know was could i comem in for an xray to rule out any damage that may be causing this constant tension and ache around my upper left side,

made me sick when they said contact your gp for long term probs, heck my gp looked at it and couldnt find anything.

i just feel scared, and want someone to tell me that its nothing serious, i guiding hand, to be there when i need it.

even took a diazapam and co-codamol (pain killer) with very little effect today, i have Zispan but as i had bad experiences with other meds im afraid to take it.

just wish i knew this was all just HA and GAD and a friend there to help me along the way, as it is i have no-one,

if i didnt pray i think i would be certafiable.

this is gonna sound selfish but i have spent my life being there and helping others when needed and now i find myself alone, even with jusy my mum and sister being in the house right now with me, she walked right past me, made tea and went into the other room and closed the door behind her, i dont know when i have last talked to her properly.

i really really really want to stop feeling like this and bringing everyone down with these posts that i write.

also my tummy is starting to feel really strange now, cant discribe it ,like a twisted hungry but dont want to eat feeling

wish this would stop

hey there - it really does sound like tension and anxiety thats making you feel like this- the more you think about it the worse it will feel.easier said than done i know,not thinkingabout. have you tried lying in a hot bath to ease the pain?

im sorry you feel so alone with this - pm me any time ifyou need to chat.

Juicy x

You're not alone airwolf. You know who answers prayers (even if they're not the answers we want or expect!) and you are in mine.

Peace to you

GG [:P]

xx

'There are no such things as strangers; just friends we haven't made yet!'

hi airwolf
    hang on in there m8 i know its hard but you will get there in the end maybe you should try some therapys like reiki hypnotherapy or something like that im a great believer in that way of life as its really helped me over the years to cope allthough it costs money i really rate complimentry therapys as a positive way to beat panic anxiety etc take care m8
    Mick

my life has been full of terrible events most of which have never happened!

thank you all so much again for your coments,

i have woken again feeling the same way as if the end is at hand for me, crazy i know.

mum came in and never even said hi or how are you, but when the phone rang and my daughter said can you come round to a Sheamus's house he's not feeling to well, of she ran, it really gets to me that i have to suffer in silence in my family home, and if i do try and say how im feeling i get told to be queit and stop speaking the negative word, which im not, im just calling out and looking for answers and comfort, which i never get.

but my as soon as my aunt seen me she did, God Bless her she has had a rough time of it this year herslf , burying her mum and my great uncle who both died of the same illness.

pains are still here today, i feel twisted inside and my ear still feels like ist being crushed.

thanks again for your support guys.

Air

I will send you a link to a page on the new website - see if that helps atall

Nicola

People will forget what you said
    People will forget what you did
    But people will never forget how you made them feel

Airwolf I am so sorry that you aren't getting a bit more in the way of understanding.

I think it can be hard for some of the people around us to relate at all, if they haven't suffered themselves.

Are you going to try to come into the chatroom for the quiz tonight?

Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Hi Stephen,

I was hoping you might have felt a little better today. Look on the bright side at least you aunt was there for you.

Hugs to you

Lynnann

Re: And the beat goes on 1 yr to the day

Keep going, stay strong!! And keep smiling

Thread Information