Hi all, I'm a 23 year old man and I believe I'm suffering from some kind of severe social anxiety which all started when I started to get really bad acne at the age of 17 (something I'm still battling to this day), I found I couldn't make eye contact while talking to people, even my closest friends and family, I would go bright red just talking to people too, especially strangers.
Things got much worse when I was 19 and my hair started to fall out at a rapid rate, there is a history of male-pattern baldness in my family so I expected to go bald some day but not at the tender age of 19! I suspect the hair loss was accelerated by the stress of having acne.
Going bald on top of having cystic acne just threw me into a spiral of depression and my social anxiety- I pushed all my friends away and only left the house to go to work and then only while wearing a baseball cap and I'd just prey that nobody I knew would come over to me and start talking in the street because it would send me into a fit of blushing sweating and stammering.
Nothing has really changed in four years since, I'm still bald I still have acne and I'm still socially retarded and I still look like sh!*, I'v seen homeless drug addicts who look less rough than me, I look like something out of a sci-fi horror and thats no exageration.
I'v just accepted it as a lifestyle but I'm not sure I can take much more, I sometimes go to sleep and hope not to wake up.
The one thing that has changed in my life is the fact that I'v lost my job- the one thing that was keeping me together, the one shred of self-respect and dignity that I had left, my only purpose in this cold superficial world....gone.
The solution- get another job, yes easy enough if you're not me, easy for a normal person.
But that would involve leaving the house.....*shock horror* without wearing a baseball cap and then holding a conversation with a "person in authority" without getting all sweaty and red and freezing up, I can't do that.
Will someone please shoot me in the back of the head and put me out of my misery?
Thanks to anyone who's read this far, I just needed to vent my self pitty apart from that
I'm not really sure what the purpose of this post is, I guess I just wanted to make a connection with anyone who can offer some advice or someone who can relate to what I posted just so I know I'm not alone.

Do I need psychiatric help?