I just had a really scary experience, and was wondering if anyone else has ever felt anything like it before.

Sometimes, I'll be sitting there and I'll look at something or someone and feel like it's the first time I've seen them.. or kind of like "whoa, what/who the heck is that??" but it only lasts a second and then I'm like "right."

But, today I was sitting here minding my own business and all of a sudden, I felt that way about mySELF. I kind of went "who the heck am I?" It was as if I was seeing ME from somewhere else. It also only lasted a few seconds, but now I'm just.. I feel like I've lost it.

It's been happening more and more lately and it's scaring me.
I've also been feeling kind of sick lately.. scratchy throat, headache and swollen glands and that's been scaring me too because I keep thinking I have cancer of some kind. Plus, I still have my brain tumor symptoms from before which I thought would go away by now.. because I've been on my medication for about two and a half weeks now.. although they're definitely not there as much as before.

ANYWAY, all in all, I'm feeling totally out of it and scared and like I just want to hide this Christmas.

“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

xoxox