Hi guys.. I need to vent because I have been having a stressful couple of weeks. I am having feelings in the right side of my neck (behind my neck and side) as well as a little bit in front on top of the collarbone..and all I can think of to describe it is, a full feeling and stiffness.

About me: 29, female relatively healthy..have a benign thyroid cyst on that same side..I just had a physical and my bloodwork was normal. I told the dr. about my neck and she didn't touch it..said it was likely just muscular and didn't seem concerned. My dad died from lymphoma and I am just freaking out that it is something awful. I've tried to be rational and calm but I can't even get through my work day without worrying about it. It is ruling my life. My sleep is interrupted and I am just in tears over this. I don't know what to do or how to calm myself down right now. I came home on my lunch break because I am just unable to feel normal right now. Can anyone offer me some words of support? My husband is very nice about my worries but I really don't want to let him know the extent of my fears...

My doc just called and wants to do a routine ultrasound of my thyroid tomorrow and that has sent me over the edge!! I just need some help calming these thoughts