Thread: HAVING A BAD TIME PLEASE READ.

HAVING A BAD TIME PLEASE READ.

LAST NIGHT I HAD 2 BEERS SOME CRISPS AND SOME BOMBAY MIX AND WAS THEN OVERWHELMED BY THE MOST AWFUL WIND PAIN UNDER MY RIBS. IT WAS SO BAD I HAD DEFERRED PAIN IN MY SHOULDERS. I COULDNT SIT STAND LIE DOWN, DO ANYTHING AND MY HUBBY NEARLY RANG AN AMBULANCE. I WAS PANICKING BIG STYLE WHICH OF COURSE DIDNT HELP AND IT EASED WITH A HOT WATER BOTTLE A LITTLE BUT IT IS STILL HERE TO DAY THOUGH NOT AS BAD. I HAVENT SLEPT PROPERLY AND HAVENT EATEN BUT I HAVE BEEN FOR A NUMBER 2 WHICH WAS OK. ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS, IT WAS AWFUL!!!!!

I had some spicy chicken pakora the other night, I felt very anxious afterwards! Maybe avoiding spicy foods will help? I love Indian food but I have to avoid it now (I thought pakora would be alright but apparently not).

Nel xxx

Hi Matilda, indigestion is awful even when you're not anxious or depressed. when we are ill, these things get magnified and then we start to worry which starts the old cycle of anxiety. Keep doing what you're doing and when you've had a good sleep it will ease.

Jo xx

Hi matilda,Im pretty sure its bad indigestion and trapped wind.I usually get it like this if I have eaten nuts.I usually drink warm water from the kettle,and soda water.Either bottled soda water or half a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda in a glass of water.It helps bring up wind.Hope it helps.The pain can reall y be nasty,you wouldnt think wind could be so painful.:(

Ellen XX

hi.my friend was up here the other night and she was going nuts with that pain. i gave her a motilium and she was grand after a few mins

THANKS GUYS I HAD SOME BIBARB AND FEEL A BIT BETTER AND AM GOING TO TRY SOME SOUP.

Matilda,

That happens to me and its awful.The thing to do when its really bad is to lay on your stomach and that eases it instantly and then it goes away altogether.Its because you add pressure onto it.Sounds weird but it definitely works!!!

Take care,Candie xx

Thanx guys i,ve come on today and actually feel better as my tums gone flat. I also have a dotors appt in the week so hope to sort out some of these problems!!!

Yes it's not very pleasent is it!

Meg used to suggest soda water/tonic water or ginger beer to help get your wind up faster. [:I]

Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Thread Information