Thread: Temazepam

Temazepam

Does anyone know if you get these in 5mg dosages? All the info I've found on the net says they start at 10mg, but I am still concerned that the diazepam my doctor has given me are actually temazepam. They are a different shade of yellow to any I've had before, and they just say 5 on the back.

temazapam start at 10mg for sleeping only and i think are white. diazapam come in white at 2mg and 5mg yellow for anxiety. but what does the bottle or packet say and what where you prescribed them for.when in doubt ask the chemist

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">temazapam start at 10mg for sleeping only and i think are white. diazapam come in white at 2mg and 5mg yellow for anxiety. but what does the bottle or packet say and what where you prescribed them for.when in doubt ask the chemist

<div align="right">Originally posted by joy - 01 January 2007 : 18:03:41</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    I would ask the chem if they were open lol
    They're for anxiety - I was only given 4 of them, she did mark diazepam on the front of the envelope - the rear foil only says 5mg and the only part of the med name that is on the pack is 'pam' (as I say there are only 4 of them).
    I'm sure they are diazepam, I'm just worrying because the shade of yellow is different from the ones I had before.

probably just made by a different company, the important thing is that they are yellow. But if you are still worried see a pharmacist tomorrow. there are loads of generatic companies that make diazapam,so thats probably all it is.

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">probably just made by a different company, the important thing is that they are yellow. But if you are still worried see a pharmacist tomorrow. there are loads of generatic companies that make diazapam,so thats probably all it is.

<div align="right">Originally posted by joy - 01 January 2007 : 18:33:28</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    Cheers for answering hon x

Thread Information