Thread: Arm and leg pains

Jem27 Guest

Arm and leg pains

I have had this alot recently, constant for a week now. My left arm and leg really ache. Especially my leg from the top, round my bum/leg joint, then down my thigh and into my foot. Really aches and no painkillers touch it. I have also noticed it in my arm but its mainly in my shoulder, when I relax it feels like my shoulder has been tense and it aches as i relax it.

What could this be? I suffer with pains down one side when I get the neuralgia in my face but ive not got that at the moment. I am so paranoid right now that ive got leukemia or something bad because im getting these aches & pains. I have read far too much in the past.

I don't have any swellings in my legs or anything, its just a horrible throbing feeling. My mum thinks its from the cold and maybe if im abit tense but of course im panicking everyday its something thats going to kill me. It is only 9 weeks since I had a full blood count and all was fine.

Arghhh someone help me.

i to are suffering pains in bottom of bum right down my right leg to my ankle doctors say its sciatica.it is as you say pain killers and heat rubs dont ease it i also think its when we are stressed.roll on the spring time when we can get out in the fresh air and sunshine.

l.m.bell

Jem27 Guest
    Ahh well I suffered sciatica badly with my first pregnancy from 9 weeks and now and again it still hits me (3 pregnancies later) The other day I couldn't walk, my left leg had very bad sciatica pain in it especially in my left bum cheek.

Thanks.

Hi Jem,

I get really bad sciatica and it also goes into my bum cheek ,actually suffering from it today. I've also suffered pelvic pain on and off since having my children and noticed that the sciatica started at the same time.
    I like you also get freaked out and have read and googled far too much.

Take care

shirley xx

Jem27 Guest
    HI,

Its mainly in my shoulder today, it really does ache and feel stiff when I relax is especially. I am worrying what it could be.

Thread Information