Page 58 of 108 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Losing Friends

Re: Losing Friends

Well whatever the weather it will be fun to spend some time together won't it - keep us both out of trouble.

I wonder how long it will take you to get here do you think??

Piglet

Hi Karen,

I hope you're ok today and that the doctors appt went well (it was today wasn't it?).

I wish I lived close enough to visit you and Piglet, it's great you're going to meet up. I bet you have a great time (just make sure she behaves herself though won't you lol).

Thinking of you,

Hugs,

Lisa x

Hi Lin, Lisa and Piglet.

Thanks for your thoughts Lin.

Piglet - According to route planner it will take almost 2˝ hours to get to you. Most of it seems straight forward. The last bit looks the bit where I might get a bit lost

Lisa - It would be lovely to meet up with you one day. I wish we lived closer too.

Just off to see my doctor soon. I always dread the weight check day, particularly as I am rather naughty .

Catch up later.

Karen xx

Hope the docs appt goes ok.

Lisa x

Howdy!

Close my eyes for a second and there is about a thousand threads I have to catch up on! (Slight exxageration, I am prone)

How'd the doc go Hun?

- keep us both out of trouble.
    Piglet, I don't believe you!

Have a nice time both of you!

Happyone
    xx

I've been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.
    —Mark Twain

Hope you have fun, love

Lizzie XXXX

Thanks Lizzie, Lisa, Happyone.

My appointment at the doctors went ok thanks. She is pleased with the way I am doing. My blood test results were fine and my weight is stable . I still want to lose weight.

Even knowing that my 'real' maintenance weight is lower than the maintenance weight and BMI recorded doesn't make me feel much better. I still want to be like I was at my thinnest but am never going to get there all the time I am eating regularly .

We discussed the fact that my psychiatrist wants to review me with a view to going back into hospital to gain to 'normal' weight and my GP said my BMI (though she doesn't know my real BMI ) is not ideal but she agrees that while I am making progress with CBT and remain 'stable' there is no need for me to go back into hospital and I told her I don't want it. All that would happen is that I would come home and lose all the weight again and more probably. She is going to see if she can sort it out for me. She recognises that therapy is a very important part of this for me and I won't get that back in hospital.

Karen xx

That is really good Karen!
    Sounds like your Gp is supportive of where you are coming from.. Just please remain 'stable' eh?
    We want you here, not somewhere you don't want to be, but we want you well, or at least as well as you can manage.
    Take care hun
    Happyone
    xx

I've been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.
    —Mark Twain

Thanks Happyone.

It is difficult when all I see when I look at myself is fat. I try to avoid seeing my body and always cover up in baggy clothing but I can still see my fat face

Karen xx

See when I looked at the photo's of the meet up? Do u know What I saw? A lovely girl , a bit on the thin side (sorry) with gorgeous curls. I was happy to put a face to a name. I know that what I saw is irrelevant as it is what you feel that ultimately matters.
    I can imagine it is hard. It is all hard . Let us work on it though eh? Let us not give up cos it is hard. I deliberately say 'us' as we are here with you hun
    Happyone
    xx

—Mark Twain

Page 58 of 108 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread Information