Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help

help

Hi
    Since two days ago I have been scared that I have morgellons disease
    I keep finding tiny litte hairs and fibres on my skin
    Especially the hands and feet but I dont have lesions or extreme itching and I do have those little black or red dots on my skin and when I wipe over it it just goes away? And do find fibres especially between my toes.

Please help

Re: help

I'm always amazed at the conditions I see Dr. Google diagnose. I say Dr. Google because it's typically something no one has heard of before. Naturally, being curious, I read some interesting facts. It seems there is controversy about whether or not this is an actual confirmed illness. Most often it is explained away by clothing fibers stuck to the skin and can be associated with mental illness. (source Mayo Clinic).

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    I'm always amazed at the conditions I see Dr. Google diagnose. I say Dr. Google because it's typically something no one has heard of before. Naturally, being curious, I read some interesting facts. It seems there is controversy about whether or not this is an actual confirmed illness. Most often it is explained away by clothing fibers stuck to the skin and can be associated with mental illness. (source Mayo Clinic).

Positive thoughts
    Yeah I read that too only the shitty thing is, there are pictures : c so that doesn't help either but thanks for the reply

Update: I forgot to mention that when I rub my hands there are suddenly tiny body and black hairs on it. Does anyone else have this

Quote Originally Posted by Thatfrodohobbit View Post
    Update: I forgot to mention that when I rub my hands there are suddenly tiny body and black hairs on it. Does anyone else have this
    Was it a full moon? ~

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I just rubbed my fingers together and i have that too 😭

Just be glad you have an imaginary disease rather than a real one?

Seriously, I cannot believe the gullibility here.

But there's physical evidence of the black things. I don't understand why your saying it's imaginary. I even took a photo

Because these are clothing fibres. Why would they not be fibres from your clothing?

True, If it is, why would it be in my hands, I don't wear clothing in my hands, sometimes it's in my semen too
    Last edited by JustBenn; 12-07-22 at 09:36.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information