Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shaking and trembling

Re: Shaking and trembling

Weird thing is for the first time this week I felt great, no problems at all..next day I get awful headache, stuffy head, nausea...wonderful!

Hi Sharon,
    sorry you feel so bad at the moment but this is pretty common at different stages of anxiety and phobias. The last time I got this shaking bad seem to get agoraphobic at the same time, I remember having to go to the doctors at one time and I actually was shaking all over even others could see it. The Doctor I see is a female Asian doctor and I don’t really thing she understands Anxiety to well as she usually has a little joke with me and said why you are so full of fear at this time. I replied it was there all the time but got worst because I had to leave the house and go to the doctors, she smiled and said oh dear surely you are not afraid of me, But maybe she was trying to make me feel better. I have suffered many years with anxiety, Phobias and bad health anxiety and now I find after trying just about everything affirmations really help me. I tell myself over and over I am in good health and feel great to be alive. I wrote down on cards and bits of paper all sorts of positive affirmations and looked at them regularly and repeated to myself over and over how I was well and there is nothing wrong with me. I still do it now over and over and in the end you say it to yourself without thinking. It takes time but I am sure it works. Tell yourself something enough times and your brain starts to believe it and I do feel much better for it. Hope this helps you a little and hope you feel better soon. Vernon

It helps me so much to come here and read things everyone else gets..

I get this alot especailly in isolated areas of the body and it worries me but soon passes so not to worry ..it will pass and then it will come again and then it will pass and then one day you will forget about it again and then it will come again..

JUst try to keep calm and dont worry about it..it only makes you feel like something terrible is wrong with you when its not.. Michael

Quote Originally Posted by sharoncjb View Post
    Hi there

I've been on every forum and written a message I think - can everybody and anyone else who feels like me let me know I'm not alone please, I feel like I am shaking all over but it's all inside and there is no evidence of this. I know I have felt like this before but I keep on convincing myself that there is something more sinister going on. Please tell me I'm not ill just feeling very nervous and stressed out, I feel like i'm going somewhere and have such bad butterflies in my stomach but the butterflies have butterflies if that makes any sense. Its affecting my arms too and legs and I feel like i'm shaking everywhere and to top it off I feel like my left arm is worse and this is waking me up at night and stopping me sleeping which is in turn making everything worse. I'm sure I know it's all just nerves and being over sensitive but I cannot believe it.

I am absolutely awful to live with and am snapping and moaning at everyone I care about which must make their lives unbearable as I seem to do nothing other than shout or cry - I feel if I give in to it I will shake uncontrollably, which I'm sure I wouldn't really but that is how I feel.

Please let me know if any one reading this feels the same at some time or another and give me a clue on how to get rid of it.

Thanks[V]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information