Hello everyone, hope you are all okay and doing well.

I've been okay myself, but I think I need some help and advice right now and I'm going through a blip. I've been to my therapist about it, which usually really helps and makes me feel a lot better, but this time it hasn't and I'm not really sure why or what's going on :/

Basically I had a bad day a few weeks ago and it's just gone from there. I've started having random feelings of anxiety and panicky feelings like I did this time last year when this all started. That, and I'm working in a new department at work until March and I'm not as happy there as I was in the previous role. Luckily I go back to my previous one in March, but I don't think it's helping my anxiety or mood.

I just can't help worrying that this marks the end of my good spell-- that I'll never feel as well again as I did over Summer, no matter how hard I work, distract myself, or how positive I try to be. I'm scared I'll get worse again. I know logically I have no reason to feel this way. The random anxiety feelings have gone in the last few days and my mood is better slightly, but I just can't shake this feeling of worry or that things just aren't right and I don't know what it is. Am I just going over things too much and digging myself into this dark hole and emotional reasoning? I'd like to think so but somehow that doesn't reassure me.

I've always been able to work on a method of: if it goes away with distraction and CBT tools, then it's nothing to worry over continuously. Yet this isn't the case with this one. I just feel like everything is different and out of my usual cycle. I'm kind of stuck and don't know what to do. Anyone else been able to get back to where they were after feeling bad again? This is my first time really feeling recovered and then down again-- I've always been able to pick myself up in a few days or with therapy, but not this time. I just want to come out again and come out stronger. Any advice or encouragement is extremely welcome, thank you so much to whoever is reading this and replies.