Thread: in a massive panic again

in a massive panic again

ok so id had a couple of good days still things going round my head! my appetite is back sometimes but not much and I am eating a fair amount! still have loose stools and today there was onion floating in it sorry! anyway I weighed my self yesterday morning after going the loo and empty stomach ext and I was 14.78 and today I did the same and im 14.50 stone!!! so now im in a massive panic!! beens this all started over my loss of appetite and weight loss! I weighed my self the other night just for the sake of it after a day of eating ext and was 14.90 stone fair enough id had a lot to eat! I keep looking in the mirror and it looks like my chest is going pidgin like if that makes sense and my waste is smaller!! I also have aches in my legs which im linking to my fear of stomach or bowel cancer and the doctor wont send me for any more tests as he said its your meds and HA! surely this cant be true ive never felt like this before I feel like im losing it again! my stomach makes all sorts of noise and sometimes after I eat or most of the time I got this burping feeling where air comes out! so scared I been on the meds nearly 5 weeks surley this would have gone by now

---------- Post added at 13:26 ---------- Previous post was at 13:25 ----------

also last night I woke up like I couldn't breath which has happened a lot over the last few months and was sweating this morning and more often

---------- Post added at 13:45 ---------- Previous post was at 13:26 ----------

someones just sais I look pale so now im even worse

---------- Post added at 16:08 ---------- Previous post was at 13:45 ----------

no ive just noticed I can see the bones in my feet I think im winding my self up more and more

Re: in a massive panic again

So sorry you are feeling like this, it's torture :-( I totally get the whole checking ones self, I have a thing with my pulse! Believe me when I say weight can fluctuate hourly... Take it from a woman who is always trying to loose weight lol... Try and breath and rest your mind, distract yourself, find something good to watch on tele (I can recommend Downton Abby lol). I find that when my mind is distracted any symptoms or fears I have ease. I am sure this is just HA, tummies are very sensitive to it and having HA makes us hyper aware of any new symptoms or noises our bodies make. Believe me, I've driven my hubby crazy over the past few weeks, I've talked myself into having meningitis, brain tumours.... You name it, I think I have it. You are not alone, one thing I've gained from joining this forum is that there are others out there experiencing the same worries and concerns we have. If your GP is unsympathetic, change... Breath, relax, distract! Good luck xxxx

Luke,

Log off and take a walk or something. Sitting there in front of the computer, self monitoring and posting is doing you no good whatsoever.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I went for a walk fish well had a bit of a jog but my backs still bad! im just worried got the doctors for a check up tommrow forgot I had it booked

---------- Post added at 19:10 ---------- Previous post was at 17:59 ----------

start my cbt soon and my weeks have been taking 4 weeks now and have all these things wrong with me and my mind is telling me im sick

---------- Post added at 22:16 ---------- Previous post was at 19:10 ----------

now I feel all spaced out I don't know whats wrong with me :(

Thread Information