I thought I'd got through the last few weeks quite well whilst I was under a lot of stress. Yet for some reason now, I feel worse than I did then. I've gone back to having a lot of the feelings I had at the beginning of the year, left sided numbness, feeling like I can't breathe, floor is really wobbly, shooting pains in head and well generally like I'm going to keel over any minute.

This morning I had some meetings and in both when I got up I felt like I was just going to stop breathing. My body was overwhelmed with the above feelings.

I even leant against a wall to try and make myself feel better whilst talking to someone. I leant not to do this ages ago.

I made myself go out for lunch as someone was leaving and wasn't too bad whilst sitting down but felt horrible again as soon as I stood up. Now I feel unreal, my arms are so heavy etc etc. I hate this. I have no idea why it is hitting me so bad. I've looked through old posts too but I'm worried that I will never really be through this. My mind is whirling with what if's again. I must have been down this road at least five or six times but it never gets easier and I still always feel pooh to some degree inbetween.

Guess I need your support yet again

Love
Jules