Hi all. I'm posting as I have been worried today about a sharp pain in my throat. When I sat down this morning I started to feel a sudden very sharp like pain on the left side at the front of my neck/throat. I got really scared as I worry about my neck because of arteries and stuff and it was really painful. After a few minutes it just seemed to hurt when I swallow like a really sharp pain near the bottom left of my throat. A few hours later and the pain is still there but only sometimes when I swallow and every time I burp, on the left side of where my oesophagus is. It's like a sharp pain like something sharp is stuck in my throat like if you swallow a sharp crisp. I've been reading some posts and im thinking now it could be acid reflux but it would be good to hear if others have had the same sharp feeling as lots say they have more of a burning feeling. Also I do suffer with indigestion and feeling like there is a lump in my throat but I have never had it with a sharp pain like this.