Thread: help relapse

help relapse

guys

i've been doing really well lately, slowly improving each day, going out, spending time alone, thinking about going back to workd - but it's all been an illusion - work up this morning and my mood has completely crashed - just want to hide under the duvet and cry! I am so scared because this keeps happpening and it makes me feel like i've failed cos i'm not trying hard enough. I am scared to go back to work in case I "crash" at work again but find it hard to face more endless days off. I feel really miserable today

sorry to moan

how long

Hey,
    We all have setbacks. I recently saw my cbt because for no reason i had and anxiety attack, the first time for some time and then kept getting them. In the end you forget while you were worried to start with and just get anxious about being prone to getting anxious and its a viscous circle. I think your doing well. In the mornings its hard anyway because its dark and the weather is crappy. Just keep trying a little more each day and if you do get a setback then just thunk its all part of recovery. Dont think bad about yourself just think about the times where you have done well and it will get easier. Chris.

Hi How long,
    I read on your other thread that something happened with your daughter to start or worsen your anxiety/depression. This happened to me too ,two years ago when something happened with my daughter. I personally coped a lot better when my kids were small. Now they are 22,15 and 13. at the moment everythings ok but Im always on edge waiting for the next thing to happen. Sometimes I wish I didnt love and care as much as I do for them,then I wouldnt get so worried about them, but I guess its all part of being a mom.
    PM me if you want to talk, take care
    julie x

Whatever happens I'll handle it !

Thread Information