Page 45 of 95 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Panic mode all Day!

Re: Panic mode all Day!

What a joke. Bet you were livid x

Not really.

Oh I would have been. It's not fair for them to mess you around like that. X

What a bunch of idiots! Is it possible for you to state they contact you for an appointment ONLY when they have got the paperwork? Another complaint again here.

Well, you were lugging a 20 stone bloke along the road the other week so pretty strong I would say

Councils would charge us for breathing air if they could. They keep harping on about this but it doesn't seem to move forward. I doubt it would happen in my area as people would just litter instead.

No smoke from those little fires but millions of cars and all the factories are ok, eh?

I suppose finding that brought back some happy memories?

Terry, there is nothing of me. It must be my 'will' that is strong.
    That is good, isn't it?

Well, my choking fits are back. Waking me in the night, struggling to breath, choking and gagging. 4 times this morning. It's so frightening and I have not a clue what causes this.

I am managing to get to bed on a few nights around 1am, but I occasionally slip back to 2.30am, but I am quite happy with that; it's an improvement and any improvement is welcomed.

10 days to go to my Hols.

I would have given them a piece of my mind!! I may be anxious and scared, but you don't mess me around and not hear about it!!

Perhaps it is sleep apnea? My boyfriend woke me up once gasping and unable to breathe - I got such a fright because he was still asleep!!! It didn't help that we were in Denmark at the time and I had no idea what to do. (He was fine and fell asleep straight after!)

Not long to go now I hope the weather holds out for you!

I would have sent Kimberely around!!!

Yeah, keep getting stronger and not letting other people or events bother you. It gets easier. I think sometimes we worry for weeks and when it comes we are just like "I don't care now, just get it over with".

Could this choking/waking thing be connected to the mucus issue? And maybe that as well as the sleep apnea Kimberley mentioned?

Bring on the holidays. Are you going somewhere nice?

Kimberley you will have to keep prodding him saying "do you know how worried I was for you, at least you could stay awake while I'm talking to you!!!"

hi hun, I feel like this regularly, I have days where I just feel impending doom like I'm going to collapse or die at any minute, I get all the physical symptoms too some like you described, feeling like I can't breathe properly, constant yawning, severe leg pains, its not pleasant! sometimes I feel like this every day and just can't escape it, hope you start to feel better, try to rest assured that everything is fine medically (or you'd probably know by now) and just try to work through it, eat something you love, read a funny article, make a plan to look forward to, or take a relaxing bath and switch your phone off, anything to lift your mood! hope you start to feel better hun xx

How are the choking fits? I hope they have calmed down again.

Have you started packing for your hols? I hope you have a great time

Funny? No choking fits today.

Kimberley, the DWP have made a total of 4 appointment so far that have come to nothing. I am now becoming quite laid back about it all.
    The time that they cancelled when I was half way there and we paid someone to sit with my partner's Mum so that we could go was the time I really let rip, but now I am whatever will be, will be.

Terry, the more I think about the choking thing, I am more inclined to think it is a mucus thing; sounds lovely, doesn't it.
    I thought it was nerves, but I think also taking the Manuka honey, it may be clearing my throat/chest/nose.

White1989, thank you for your advice and kind words. A problem shared, is a problem halved.

23tana, I am more than ready to go away. It is a shame that the weather has changed so drastically, so I will be packing more for Winter than Summer.
    I will just be pleased to get away.

Terry, do I have to say. By the seaside; of course.
    Sunny Suffolk; hopefully.

---------- Post added at 23:43 ---------- Previous post was at 23:41 ----------

I seem to have ants in my pants tonight. I can't sit still and have bags of energy.
    Completely different from last week, when I could hardly keep my eyes open.

Page 45 of 95 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread Information