Thread: found a lump in my nose :(

Exclamation found a lump in my nose :(

hi guys iv found a lump inside my nose about the size of a pea but its kind of a flat lump if that makes sense its on the roof of the inside of my nose I don't have it on the other side and as you can imagine its got me quite worried does anyone know what this could be? I obviously don't want to google xx

Re: found a lump in my nose :(

Am I the only one thinking how and why the lump was discovered in the first place?

I can't say if it's normal as I've not done any exploratory expeditions into my nasal regions but unless it's causing breathing issues or is painful, I wouldn't give much thought to it.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

lol I was thinking when writing this people are gunna know I was having a good old root about up my nose haha yep I was I was picking my nose I have a lot of sinus issues which results in a lot of nasty bogies that irritate my nose sometimes lol I just checked out nasal polyps and im thinking that's what it might possibly be, il get it checked out Monday though I don't want to risk it not with a lump any wa, thank you fishmanpa

~lol~ Anytime! And yeah, based on chronic sinus issues it's most likely something related.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

If you have problems up there, could it even be s scab from irritation or scratching/pecking? Sometimes scabs can heal quite smooth and they can feel like a lump and in the cramped space of your nostrils, you can't really move your fingure much to try to find an edge.

I have a lump like a pea up both of my noses.

I thought it was normal. My husband has them and so do my mum.

You may be talking about a different lump to me so maybe you should take a picture?

---------- Post added at 20:38 ---------- Previous post was at 20:37 ----------

Sorry nostrils.

I only actually have one nose.

I had one that freaked me out for weeks... then when I finally left it alone, it fell off lol. Never came back. I think we all have weird bumps up there ... just part of the nose maybe.

Thread Information