Hey guys, really struggling at the minute and have a few problems. I've tried to hold off posting my actual problems but just can't not today.
I have been taking lansoprazole 30mg once a day for the past 11 days and although they've stopped the general discomfort when eating as well as the 'acid reflux' type burping I get I often feel really weird and lightheaded on them and it's not pleasent.
Today I binged on yogurt that contains too much sugar and loads of (home made) bread and now feel really terrible. Out of breath, restless, stomach area feels funny and so does my head, and keep getting light pains around my chest and in my head. I'm so worried I'm about to die, and although have never had an allergic reaction to lansoprazole before, will have one now, or the excess food kicked it off again. I'm also worried about the effects of this drug on my body.

My right tonsil has also been larger than the left for about a year now, and I'm convinced it's getting bigger and is cancer.
I can also feel a pea shaped hard, but moveable lump under my chin that might be my lymph node but I'm convinced it's cancer too.

I know this is probably all irrational but I'm so scared. And also annoyed at myself for wasting my time being scared.
What can I do? Thanks.