Thread: Skullcap

Skullcap

I found Skullcap to help slow down my thoughts, its cheap and it works if your really feeling edgy. i've tried almost every natural remedie but theres a few i have not- i have never tried kava kava and SAME, if anyone has tried those two please tell me what benifits you got out of it.

Not heard of these myseld Valley but not to say they don't sell them here in UK.

I've only used Rescue Remedy which I wouldn't have been without at my fathers funeral, whether it helped or not I don't know or whether psychologically having a quick spray felt like I could cope who knows but I keep it with me now for tricky moments.
    Will be interested to hear in others responses Valley, thank you for posting.

love Sax xxx

I've heard of Skullcap but had a look on the Holland & B website and it's not there so do you know if it's available in uk?

Jo

....and I thought it was a hat!!! Doh!!

Will be interested to hear more

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

Well im from canada so theres alot of support in the natural remedies, we have almost everything here when it comes to remedies. Skullcap is a plant found in the states (USA) it really slows down the mind. Im sure you can find it in the UK, you just got to do some searching. To all the UK people, have you ever tried the Linden method, it all seems to good to be true but i have heard it has helped alot of people, anyways please get back to me on that.. If any of you need any information on natural remedies PM me anytime i'll be glad to help you.

I'm going shopping today and will look into it and let you know. Some natural remedies have been banned in UK and indeed in Europe. I know Kava is one of them.

Jo

Thread Information