Thread: Do You Ever Feel Unsure About Blood Flow Body?

Do You Ever Feel Unsure About Blood Flow Body?

I was curious.. usually I suppose after I have eaten or been up doing things for quite sometime I feel my blood pulse through my veins and other times I don't .I worry that when I don't feel it that maybe my body isn't getting enough blood but of course it is because my fingers and body parts arent numb and they seem to be pink and look normal so in turn i worry if I feel it and worry if I dont.. Really don't suppose there is anyway to tell unless you pass out or something..

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
    with sufferings of body and mind
    quickly be freed from their illnesses.
    May those frightened cease to be afraid,
    and may those bound be free.
    May the powerless find power,
    and may people think of befriending each other.
    May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
    the children, the aged, the unprotected--
    be guarded by beneficent celestials,
    and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.

looking4answers,
    it seems to me you have a lot of health anxiety lol! i used to have it a lot more so i know where you're coming from im in school to be a PA now so its helped some cause i can reason out certain things, ok now onto your question. after you eat usually your oxygen decreases carbon dioxide increases and ph decreases(becomes acidic), these metabolic factors Dilate your arterioles which INCREASE your blood flow!! your organs need the blood! feel your stomach and you will feel some action in there and be rest assured you are getting proper blood flow.

I never know what is going on .I feel so many different ways all of the time.One thing that does however bother me about this whole blood flow thing.Several years ago..A doctor was giving me a good checkup..he kept feeling my feet and asking if my feet ever felt numb or tingled and I replied no.I get weird sensations in my feet and legs all the time,no particular ones but have had them all my life.. no biggy.. but well i think i know why he asked..Its taken me this long to worry about it.. I always think that perhaps I have congestive heart failure and that causes your feet to swell and turn colors and such.. but im flat footed so my feet can look strange anytime..But lately although my nails and skin is pink and I don't really get numbness or anything but there is something odd about this. I can feel a healthy pulse in my right leg at the ankle but cannot for the life of me find one on the left side..i have tried and tried.I know that I used to be able to but cannot now..Although I have no numbness nor anything that would suggest bad blood flow accept when i posted this orginal message but other than that my hands and feet are pink and things seem to be ok..Its just weird that I don' feel a pulse when its pretty obvious im getting one.. Also in the mornings when i wake my feet turn bright red for a few moments but after that seem ok.. So is it ok or no?

looking4answers,
    Your feet are probably pretty okay! The fact that they turn red in the mornings is because, when you stand from being in bed all night, gravity is seeing that your feet get more blood flow than they did in the bed (ever get cold feet lying down?). As far as the pulse is concerned, I have a stronger pulse on my right side than my left. And I have a pulse in my right foot but not my left. Since we're both still able to walk and we don't have severe swelling in our feet, I'd imagine we don't have congestive heart failure .
    Best to you!
    Lara

Forgot to tell alll of you thanks i feel alot better now.. whew.. just never know about this stuff.. i appreciate it so much .

Thread Information