Thread: I Wanted Advice If Anyone Else Feels This..

I Wanted Advice If Anyone Else Feels This..

I used to lay for hours with my neck and head propped to the left and laying on my left side ..it was very comfortable and used to sleep next to my wife his way in a spooning position..Now when I lay on my left side one of two things happen..My right side will ache.. or my left side will ache..As long as im awake i will hurt on the left side when laying that way ..wondering if this to do with heart against the ribs or what..now as far as laying on the left and the right hurting i have no idea.. But when I go to sleep at night i have to lay on my back.I have never in my life slept this way but have to now..during the night I can turn over and sleep on my left since im asleep but if im awake are partial awake I have to turn on my back.I also try to turn that way to go to sleep.if I do this I am suddenly awake like i cant breathe or maybe breathless or maybe just a jolt..im not really sure of any of this but something shocks me awake like im falling or can't breath or whatever but if im sound asleep I don't seem to notice..Is it all anxiety and going to sleep and maybe tension from muscle spasms or could the heart hanging down that way be affecting me?

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
    with sufferings of body and mind
    quickly be freed from their illnesses.
    May those frightened cease to be afraid,
    and may those bound be free.
    May the powerless find power,
    and may people think of befriending each other.
    May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
    the children, the aged, the unprotected--
    be guarded by beneficent celestials,
    and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.

I think I know what you mean. I used to sleep on my left side, but had to give it up, because it made my heart feel funny. So then I slept on my right side, but that started making me breathless.
    I then started to sleep on my stomach, but after a while that gave me skipped beats.
    So I turned and slept on my back, which results in a bad back in the morning.
    So finally, I just decided to heck with it, I'll sleep in any way I'm comfortable. And funnily enough, it's now gone away so I can sleep in any position I want.

I am sure it has nothing to do with your heart, that it's just your anxiety playing with you.
    Hope you feel better soon, please take care.

"You can't yell loud enough to make me shut up."

Ok..sorry to bother anyone about this all ,but still dont know what to make of the sweets thing but had our nurse friend stop by and we were talking..Come to find out she didn't know i had tmj..She said thats it...Right here and now almost everything you have ever told me your felt is attributed to that.Its a not a minor condition and even causes depression..So well just thought I would mention that to anyone that has read my post that would find they had the same symptoms.Its even been known to commonly cause hearing my pulse as wel ..so I guess that solves everything except knowing my heart is ok .. thanks for writing and responding and your thoughts..

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
    with sufferings of body and mind
    quickly be freed from their illnesses.
    May those frightened cease to be afraid,
    and may those bound be free.
    May the powerless find power,
    and may people think of befriending each other.
    May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
    the children, the aged, the unprotected--
    be guarded by beneficent celestials,
    and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.

Thread Information