Thread: Manuka honey helped my bowel

Manuka honey helped my bowel

Last year I spent 8 weeks in hospital due to an unexplained bowel issue. My bowel felt extremely and nothing I ate or drunk cooled it down. The various medication I was on didn't seem to ease things either. For over a year I've been poked and prodded and told conflicting information. Diagnosis has been IBD, IBS-C, parasites etc. I am waiting for more test results in order to get a formal diagnosis. Anyway apologies for the ramble as I thought you may want to know a bit of background.

A few months I read an article about manuka honey and how this beautiful natural creation was helping patients who had contracted MRSA the superbug and no antibiotics were shifting it. These patients then had manuka honey put on their wounds and the results were profound. So I started to read more about manuka honey and it's amazing healing qualities. I decided to buy a jar from Holland and Barrett, it was mentioned that the more active the honey is the better quality it is. This was a few months back now and I've been buying manuka honey with active quality of 15 plus and I can honestly say that although it's expensive, it's cooled my bowels down. I eating more food, different types of food and feel stronger every day.

Sorry this post is so long but in a nutshell manuka honey has incredible healing qualities.

Re: Manuka honey helped my bowel

I may be one of the few people that knows what Manuka honey is.

Congratulations!

Its always amazing to see things like this when the drugs are failing people. Montmorency cheyyr for gout is another one that seems to be working well for a lot of people. Sometimes nature is all we need!

Davit - better add me to your list then, we have loads of supplements for it over here since the last few years.

I may be one of the few people that knows what Manuka honey is.
    Stick me on that list too

The dye in cherries and blueberries is what controls the inflammation. 24 canned or fresh cherries a day controls my inflammation. I would have to buy them by the case lot. Fortunately I don't have gout. I do have manuka but I think it was for anemia. We have supplements but around here the only place to get anything is the internet.
    Last edited by Davit; 25-05-15 at 17:41. Reason: spelling

Thread Information