Thread: I swear last post tonight but please help?

I swear last post tonight but please help?

I know that I have posted over my limit today even for an obsessive compulsive.. But came back and posted the cause of most of the things ,with the exception of the sugar thing..I don't know what caused that.. But have a question for all of you ..You know the feeling you get in the pit of your stomach like you are going to have a missed beat..its usually associated with gas.. well I have had this all afternoon..Like my heart is on the verge of a missed beat but its not doing it.There is such a strange feeling surrounding it like its gonna miss a beat but its not doing it.I have gotten rid of the gas and it did miss a few beats but seems its on the verge of some more ..Its a strange feeling like there isnt something just right but well I don't know what it could be..Usually when I get this it goes away pretty quick but its been here for most of the afternoon with no sign of left up..is this a prelude to something happening or maybe just some gas trapped or maybe my heart is not beating correctly although it seems to be.. Anybody know this one and I swear no more post tonight.. sorry about all the others..

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
    with sufferings of body and mind
    quickly be freed from their illnesses.
    May those frightened cease to be afraid,
    and may those bound be free.
    May the powerless find power,
    and may people think of befriending each other.
    May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
    the children, the aged, the unprotected--
    be guarded by beneficent celestials,
    and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.

Just wanted to say Nigel you are probably more than likely 100 percent correct..Everything that i seem to notice I probably had before..and didn't notice..As like one night I was chatting with a nurse friend in Mexico..Normally Ill eat about that time and my pulse races and pounds and I even had this weird twitching in the back of my head.I just continued to keep concentrating on my friend and chatted and later I noticed that not only had my head ceased twitching my heart wasn't pounding but at a normal rate.Deep down I think that I could probably do away with most sensations like this..but the heart thing im not so sure.Actually I have ignored it a lot..over the years I have had to and just keep going..but I still worried..I have had a pounding pulsating heart since I was a child.It used to give me headaches playing with the other children after I ate.I always assumed this was normal up until my 20's when i was put in the hospital with tachocardia caused from dehydration..But a even longer story short.I really do have a pounding booming heart beat all the time..Its not that I maginfy it ,i can't get away from it.This also makes me aware of pressure on the heart and the feelings i get from that.I suppose after another few months my mind will hopefully accept it as normal just like it did tinnitus over 20 years ago.By they way thats always associated with tmj as is the chemical that causes depression..New one for me I just found out today ,but I get this pressure on my heart like gas and it normally goes away its just today especially when i stand up and get around it seems to feel like its on the edge of a missed beat but has only missed a few,but that feeling you have of being on the verge makes you a little edgy.I know about concentrating on sensations.. im almost convinced how to do that but still I do hear and can't stop hearing the heartbeat .I wil always from what I understand but hopefully my mind will tune it out..Maybe if you gave me some tips on organizing my post I could do better on here.It would be greatly appreciated and I know that I can be obsessive..a lot of days but will try to keep my post to a minimum.I thank all of you that post to me and listen to my whimpering .. and hope that one day that the only reason i sign on here will be to totally help someone else.. Please feel free to pm me with advice on organization and Ill do my best to comply ..thank you again.. Michael

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
    with sufferings of body and mind
    quickly be freed from their illnesses.
    May those frightened cease to be afraid,
    and may those bound be free.
    May the powerless find power,
    and may people think of befriending each other.
    May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
    the children, the aged, the unprotected--
    be guarded by beneficent celestials,
    and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.

Wow, Nigel, thanks for those words. They helped me, and I wasn't even the one who posted the topic! Great simile. And Michael, you'll get through this. Try to get totally engrossed in something you find interesting if you can -- i find listening to music keeps me from noticing noises or sensations coming from my own body.
    Best to you both,
    Lara

Thread Information