Thread: ectopics really bad!!!!

ectopics really bad!!!!

Hi All

Over the last week ectopics have been really bad all day every day, when i'm resting and doing things they are there it's really getting me sooo mad sometimes i feel down because they won't go away.

I know i have had them for 6yrs now and they haven't been to bad but lately they are are all the time, i am stressed slightly at the moment could that be why i'm having them so often? Does any one get them constantly all the time? Why am i getting them when i don't have anxiety?

Reasurance needed badly!!!!!

linda x

hi lin

i feel for you hun .
    i get then every day some days every other beat and yes if you are stessed they will get worse .the more ectopics you get the more you think about them and thinking aboutt them makes them worse .
    it is so hard but i think you shold just see it as a bad few days keep busy and just see if they go away ,mine are worse when i try sleeping,eating ect it is crap i know i have had then years and i have had all the tests they were ok but still i get them !
    hang in there they will go .
    jodie xx

Hiya Linda

Sorry you are getting them really bad at the moment. I think they could be more severe at the moment because you are stressed hun.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Hi LInda
    I often feel like you and think why am i getting them when i dont have anxiety . I do not no the answer i have had them now everyday for 8 months and it doesnt mattter what im doing they can happen any time and however im feeling! I have just had loads of tests and all they say is they are not sinister please try not to worry as it will make them worse i know its easier said than done
    take care carol[^]

HI Linda,

I have ectopics every day too - get them every couple of beats, every minute, day and night! This lot have been going since last November and they don't look like stopping anytime soon!
    Like you, I don't need to be doing anything - they're just there. In fact, doing anything physical makes them feel a lot worse, so I tend to rest a lot when they're this bad.
    Are you taking anything for them? I take Propanolol which does help after a while. I've just been given a new tablet to try too- but I'm too nervous to try it yet!! Feels like it takes over your life doesn't it?
    I'm going to see a cardiologist next week and I'm sure he'll say everything is fine, but I want the reassurance - again! - if you are really worried, go back to the doctors.

Take care and I know how you feel!!!
    Sarahxx

Hi

Thanks for the replys guys.

I am thinking about so many things in my life at the moment so it could well be that that is causing it, i should know really what can cause them i've had them long enough but you still have to get resured. I have been feeling a little depressed at the moment on and off. At least i am not on my own with them.

Anyway thanks alot.

linda xx

Thread Information