Hi

Well I was in the supermarket today doing my shopping when all of a sudden and started walking sideways and nearly fell over. It was pretty much the most severe dizziness I have ever felt. It only lasted a couple of seconds but it was really scary. The dizziness I normally get is more of a lightheaded feeling, nothing like today at all. I then started panicking and felt even worse.

What on earth could this have been. Is it possible to get dizzy for absolutely no reason? Do people withour axiety get dizzy from time to time? Might it be my ears? I just don't know. I felt so bad I came home and just started crying.

I try to tell my self it is nothing but how can it be? I have started getting a lot of head rushes lately too. I know its quite normal to get them when standing up, but mine can be just from turning around, I then feel my heart beating really hard and feel a whoosh in my head.

Please help, I feel like I can't cope with it any more. I will go back to the doctors but they will still probably not offer me any tests.