Thread: Need your opinion, please: Am I on week 5 or 6?

Question Need your opinion, please: Am I on week 5 or 6?

Just out of curiosity, what week do you think I'm actually on? I took 15 doses of fluoxetine (10mg), stopped for 6 days, then restarted. I'm presently on my 37th dose, which would equal out to 5 weeks. But since the flux stays in your system awhile, I would still have had it in my body those 6 days I was off.

It's kind of a silly question I guess, but I'm just curious what you all think. Thanks!

Re: Need your opinion, please: Am I on week 5 or 6?

I know what u mean lol. I question it too. I wouldn't worry about it maybe Say you have done 5 and a half. I get really hung up on how many I've done cya technically I've done about 9 now but I restarted on 40mg so class it as 6. Whatever happens we are both a long way off the 12 weeks where it is on top form and I keep reminding myself that because sometimes I expect too much too soon. I feel like these 6/9 weeks have been a draaaaggg!
    Are you getting side effects?

I like your theory: 5.5 weeks I've been having some more "normal" days, but nothing "good" yet. Actually, today I've been quite anxious...feels like a bit of a setback. Side effect-wise it's hard to say bc I'm pregnant, and those symptoms overlap quite a bit. For instance, headaches, nausea, anxiety, depression, and random chill bumps. The one thing I do have occasionally is jaw clenching, and I'm certain that's from the flux. But it's not every day.

Ugh, I really am feeling crappy right now. I had an a stressful morning so maybe that's why. It's just like I feel that EVERYTHING makes me irrationally nervous. So annoying!

Me too I sometimes feel like normal stress is magnified to the point where I can't concentrate and completely panic/detach. Taking the medication is one step closer to recovery though xxx

Thread Information