Thread: This may help !

This may help !

Ive been searching for anything that can help with panic attacks and found something that ive treid and does work, it seems to me that to much andrelalin is what hurts us, it comes from the andrenal gland and one thing that can regulate this gland is Garlic !!! I know 4 other people that suffer like me they also tried this and it brought panic attacks right down and it has a continuous daily effect ... Galics are made from little moon shaped peices so I took 2 peices per day, am and pm and results ! it seemed to work wonders I asked 2 docters about this and said it does ! and now 5 of us are feeling much better... I also did a google (search engine) search as "garlic panic attacks" and loads came up ! well we can only try and if it helps why not !!!!

Re: This may help !

can you help i have looked on the net and found no information on garlic to help panic attacts?

many thanks

sam

Re: This may help !

this sounds excellent

it is also supposed to be good for circulation, and mine can be quite poor at times. thanks a lot i am looking forward to trying it! ^_^

Thread Information