Thread: weird dream like sensation

weird dream like sensation

Hi everyone,

I wanted some advice on a strange thing that happened to me recently. I have a history of HA and continually worry about every unusual sensation I get, but this seemed different.

I was using my PC at home and all of a sudden it was like I suddenly went into a dream only for a few seconds then it passed and I couldn't remember what I was thinking about it was really weird. Later the same day I two mini panic attacks I think they were probably caused by this strange thing which set me off worrying.

I just wondered if anyone else had experienced this and knew what it might be?

Becki xx

Hello BeckiG i get this its like Depersonalisation its as if your not there or your out of your own body that what it feels like its hard to explain do you know what i mean? Its noy nice.

Gareth.

Hi Gareth,

Yeah it is like your not there, like some strange thoughts have just come in to your mind without you knowing about it (I probably sound completely mad now :-) ), it is hard to explain. It really freaked me out at the time.

Becki

Your not mad i can relate to this big time i don't like i can just sit there and just go blank when my wife is talking to me she says you are not listening to me again when she talks to me dose this sound right.

Gareth.xx

Yes that's right. I guess to on lookers it seems like you’re in a day dream or just ignoring them, but to you it's like your mind is temporarily somewhere else. Its comforting to know I'm not the only one :-)

If you need to Personal Message me any time you can i hane the same Heath Anxiety we think horrible thing but we are safe.

Gareth. xx

i to do this i use to thik my mind had gone gargar or i was getting some kinda memorey lose but thinking about it now its kinda a mini break from your anxiety thoughts as iits a nice little daydream kinda like thing any way if yr mad we all are bye for now trish

Thread Information