Thread: Worried about upset stomach!

Worried about upset stomach!

Hi all,
    For about 4 days now I've had upper abdominal pain, noisy stomach, excessive gas and diarrhoea like stools which float. I've also had a decrease in appetite. What could be causing this? I'm worried that it could be something serious because usually any stomach problems I've had in the past only last a day or two. I keep thinking it could be something like Celiac Disease!
    Many thanks in advance!

Re: Worried about upset stomach!

Hi Shotta,

I have the EXACT SAME SYMPTOMS AS YOU! Like, to the letter!! Mines been going on for a month though. Its very unsettling and its making me worried also. Ive been to the doctor and she says its indigestion (she thinks mine is caused by excessive stomach acid due to fasting). Go see a GP and get a check up. Im on some tablets to calm the acid in my stomach plus Rennie when i need them.

Hope you get well soon

Quote Originally Posted by Emma_student View Post
    Hi Shotta,

I have the EXACT SAME SYMPTOMS AS YOU! Like, to the letter!! Mines been going on for a month though. Its very unsettling and its making me worried also. Ive been to the doctor and she says its indigestion (she thinks mine is caused by excessive stomach acid due to fasting). Go see a GP and get a check up. Im on some tablets to calm the acid in my stomach plus Rennie when i need them.

Hope you get well soon
    Hi Emma,
    Thanks for the kind words and indeed it is very unsettling, so I've booked an appointment with my GP. I really shouldn't have googled my symptoms, I keep fearing the worst!

Heres to a speedy recovery!

I got a tum upset out of the blue over weekend. I don't usually have that problem. Dark leafy greens and lettuce do upset me though so ive stopped them ages ago.. All I can think is that I had some salad cress,probably more than I would normally..Any chance yours is food related shotta?

Thread Information