Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is my BP really low?

Hi Jem!

Some people do naturally have a low BP. It can also cause you to become lightheaded.

I have been feelin' dizzy recently, infact for a total of 4 weeks. I also being a natural worrier of my health have been concerned that i have a tumour! I think because we are dizzy we can automatically assume it is to do with our brain lol. I recenty went to A&E becuase of having this dizzyness and feeling extremely drained!! However, the docs reassured me there was no bleeding or anything serious, infact it was most likely down to an inner ear virus which is affecting my balance.

I am not particualrly feeling wobbly but lightheaded and vacant. I am also feeling drained which is probably down to the constant anxiety!

Just drink lots of fluids and get some rest

Take care x

Jem27 Guest
    Thank you,

Oh anxiety is nasty, it has made me so dizzy at times and feel sooooo drained. Ive not worried half as much today and the tiredness is lifting.

Thanks again everyone:-)

Low BP and drained can mean low iron I believe? That may be why your tired and dizzy! xxxxx Im no GP though xxxxxxxxx

Jem27 Guest
    Thanks Kimmy,

I have low iron stores (ferritin) im not anaemic but my stores are low. I am on iron and have blood tests every 3 months. My GP said my iron is going up slightly although still on the very low side.

Wow!!!! Sounds like thats probably what it is then, very common with low iron levels.

xxxx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information