Thread: Still Itching!

Still Itching!

Okay I have been itching for the last 2 and a half weeks, it's not a bad itch but it keeps coming and moving and is starting to get annoying again. I know its is a sign of anxiety and stress but I can't seem to except that and believe that it is linked with the two swollen lymph nodes under my chin.

What should I do, I have spoken to my doctor about both the lymph nodes and the itching.

He thinks the lymph nodes are nothing to worry about I had an ultrasound and was told nothing to worry about. HA won't let me think that you guys no what it is like.

When I spoke to him about the itching he said he couldn't see anything and was probably in my mind, I am just a little worried they are linked.

Peace

Re: Still Itching!

I have been where you are. No amount of reassurance or testing helps. All I can say is do something to distract your mind; exercise or a funny movie or anything that will help break the cycle. I really don't think there is anything to worry. Try to relax and know that that we are here for you. good luck

I m itching too. I hate it. It is worrying me x

Could be allergy get some Piriton , also if your a lady of perimenopause age it is a symptom of that too

“Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.”

Hi, thanks for the responses.

I don't think it can be an allergy as I don't suffer from any, I have no idea why I am itching its just angering me that I can't get past these lumps and that I keep getting symptoms that relate to Lymphoma.

I don't really know what to do I have been told I am fine I excepted that for a while and then the lump changed and now I am back here but this time with itching.

Peace

How are you doing now?
    I encourage anyone who's struggling with their doctor to take your health into your own hands. You can always start by checking reviews at www.RateMDs.com. And don't forget to leave a positive review for the doctors you appreciate! FYI: Here are some tips on writing an online review of your doctors: http://abt.cm/1lZUdaF

Thread Information