Thread: Mirtazapine working??

Mirtazapine working??

I know all meds react to people different but has Mirtazapine worked for anyone? just I read a lot of posts about people wanting to come off it because of various reasons, but i'm finding its working for me. Sleeping all night and feeling a lot better in myself during the day (not all the time but majority of the time).

I start my talking therapies this Friday so that could shake things up a bit but as a whole I find mirtazapine to be helping me

Re: Mirtazapine working??

Hi
    I've been taking this for 4 months now. First couple of months at 30mg and then increased to 45mg. 45mg was too much so I am now back on 30mg. It has improved my mood but does nothing for my anxiety hence I'm on other meds to help with this .

Hi Littlelostsoul,

If you find something is working for you, go with that, not just what you read online.

There will be a lot posted online, much of it negative from people who have had a bad reaction and need to vent. But the people who have a good reaction are happy, and don't post.

For me, mirtazapine is and has been helpful in stopping anxiety, and I hope it may continue to be so for you.

Thanks for both of your replies, absoloutley understand that people need to vent and its been helpful to read about others who have had side effects etc so I could look out for them myself. I just certainly since going up to 30mg has helped me. I hope it continues to work for you both as well

Thread Information