I'm not sure if what I'm experiencing are "palpatations".

Up until joining this site I hadn't experienced or noticed my heart pumping. However, in the last few weeks I have at times noticed my heart pumping hard. I haven't noticed any unusual rhythm, just noticed my heart pumping at various times, which if you think about it we can all feel because we all have a pumping heart! [Duh!]

Is this a palpatation? Or is it perhaps I'm "looking for" them or being over sensative? I'm really not sure!

When I'm sitting around on my own I seem to notice them, when I'm doing something I don't seem to notice them.

Has anyone got any advice? Course I did the wrong thing and googled and ended-up with the worst possible case.

I have had several ECG's, blood tests and physicals, nothing found (from other symptoms, and these feleings have developed since). I was thinking of giving this until the end of the month, if I really feel no improvement I'll make an appointment with my GP over this. I assume they may give me a 24 monitor? But what if a palp doesn't occur in this period? I assume if the problem was serious it would happen on a daily basis and be picked-up?

It is just I have been to the docs that much I really feel a fool going back over this, something I'm not even sure is happening, I feel as though I'm becomming a hypochondriac, every pain is a serious illness etc! When will this hell end!